The eye-candy blog

Skia's foxes

Skia is a German artist, who is simply enchanting. I especially adore her foxes, who are, believe me, will force you to fall in love with them.
Please visit the artist's gallery for her other artwork.Unfortunately I was unable to find much more about the artist.If you know of her, or have more information, please let me know.

Mouse jump


Hunting


...hello

Foxtard duo

FLying


Fleabag (I think this is one of my favorites)


Little firefox


Efnir the musician

Curse of domestication

Die tomato

Cub sitting

Aesop was wrong

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by via the Friday Hops to say hello and to follow.
    Have a great day!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/tgif-and-the-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Little Firefox is my fave reminds me of my teen son!! Who is very much amazed by fire...Following you from Feed Me Friday~Shari

    (via GFC)

    http://www.1grown2togo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly marvelous!
    I'm stopping by from Friendly Friday; Hoping you'll stop by and follow me back!

    Be sure to check out our giveaway (now through Friday).

    www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete